Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Albuquerque Synthetic Turf


New Mexico Putting Greens has turned my background into a spectacular mini golf course and play area for my kids. Not too long ago I saw some of their contractors installing artificial grass at a nearby park and ever since then I fell in love with synthetic turf from New Mexico Putting Greens. Now all my free time is spent practicing my short game and when the kids are behaving, they love spending time in the backyard with our new maintenance free lawn.

I know I'll be saving money in the long run now that I wont have to water the grass or mow the lawn anymore and what I really like is not having to pick weeds anymore. That's a big plus for me right there. What really makes Albuquerque putting greens worth the investment is the fact that it will last you a very long time. New Mexico putting greens stands up to the harshest weather, including hot, dry summers, rain or snow.

I recently discovered that a few of my neighbors down the street also had artificial turf installed in their yards too and the business complex I work at hired Southwest Greens New Mexico a few years ago to redo their landscape with synthetic turf. Apparently this company is pretty high in demand here in New Mexico and I can see why.

So if your looking to save money and have a maintenance free lawn then contact Southwest Greens New Mexico.

http://www.newmexicoputtinggreens.com


101 Airport Rd, Alto NM 88312 (575)-430-3081 and (575)-430-3398               

1 comment:

  1. Impressive writing and content presentation, useful too, hope so you keep sharing. You can also check our work click here

    ReplyDelete