Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Phoenix Home Maintenance


 
The Happy Handyman is your all in one source for Arizona home maintenance projects and repairs. I should know. Not too long ago my wife and I purchased a home in Scottsdale that needed a lot of remodeling.  After speaking with one of my neighbors, she mentioned a contracting company that did a water heater installation for her. She recommended The Happy Handyman LLC for all my Scottsdale home maintenance projects and repairs.

I was happy to know that all their contractors are fully bonded and insured for everyones protection. Not only that but The HappyHandyman only hires highly experienced contractors that know every aspect of construction.  The Happy Handyman takes pride in the work their contractors do and it shows. I had them redo the electrical service in one of our bedrooms and now we don’t have to deal with short circuits or tripped breakers.

I like the fact that they are very versatile in their field because no one likes to hunt around for a new contractor everytime a different home remodeling job or renovation comes up. It’s so much easier to hire one contracting company that specializes in all areas of construction. That makes a lot of sense to me. Just the other day I noticed a few of their contractors doing some Scottsdale home reparis on a neighbors house down the street and doing some commercial repairs at our nearby school. Apparently The Happy Handyman LLC is high in demand.

For all your Arizona home repair and home maintenance needs, contact The Happy Handyman today.
The Happy Handyman LLC - Phoenix Metro Area 480.216.2750 | 888.922.9918

No comments:

Post a Comment