Friday, September 7, 2012

California Putting Greens


I have come to love Southwest Greens of San Francisco. They have helped me to reinvent my game and provide years of entertainment for my family and friends when they come over. As a retired golfer, I decided it was time to make some changes in my life and I started with my very own backyard.

I'ts been two years since I had San Francisco putting greens installed in my backyard it has saved me a lot of money. My water bill has dropped tremendously and my wife doesnt have to spend money on all those expensive fertilizers either. It's great to have all this free time with friends and family instead of spending weekends picking those weeds and mowing the lawn.

What I like most about golf greens from Southwest Greens is the fact that it's very durable, 100% recyclable and can hold up to all types of weather including rain and extreme heat. San Francisco artificial grass is also eco friendly, as it saves on water run off and chemicals often used for real grass. synthetic grass is also kid safe and pet friendly so it's great for residential backyards even commercial landscape settings. Having artificial turf from Southwest Greens was a worth while investment and Im glad I made that decision.

Get your game on and spend more free time with friends and family. Contact Southwest Greens of San Francisco today!

http://www.sw-greens.com

Southwest Greens San Francisco
San Jose P. O. Box 4307
Foster City, CA, 94404
650.349.4885

No comments:

Post a Comment